Information Security, Trust and E-reputation
Information security is a growing concern of all organisation (public or private). The impact of security breaches, non-compliance with legal aspects, or bad image conveyed by social media, leads to financial losses, human injuries or loss of reputation. We focus on various aspects as listed in the theme section below.
- How to ensure privacy by design in mobile settings?
- How to contextualise privacy?
- How does industry cope with blockchain as a trusted third party?
- How to define trust between artificial entities?
- How do organisations manage their online reputation?
- Computational trust and online reputation management (ORM)
- Service compliance with legal requirements
- Privacy by design
- Bitcoins and Blockchains
- ACM SAC TRECK track http://www.trustcomp.org